Tuesday, March 09, 2010

An A - Z list of Virtual World Games

Here is a list of Virtual World games I have collected. Some I am already familiar with, however, there are a few new ones. I have not yet had the chance to explore them all.
I will review a few more in the next couple of posts.

Virtual World games are designed for a range of ages from preschool to teens and focus on a vast range of subjects. Many allow students to communicate with others, play games, earn points and have ownership over their character allowing them to design their home and their clothes.

It is a matter of finding the best game to suit your students.


Action Allsatars































                          























                         


























































9 comments:

my blog said...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. You are a gem:)

Mrs. Tenkely said...

You aren't kidding! This is a to z and then some. Many that are new to me in this list, I can't wait to explore and look forward to your ideas for use!

BookChook said...

Holy crickets! I had no idea there were so many out there!

Unknown said...

You've put a lot of work into compiling this list. Thank you for that. I hope you don't mind if I link to this page on my website for easy access for the kids.

Steph said...

Sure no problem, link away!

Unknown said...

Your compilation is superb...i've loved it much.kids will enjoy.thanks for such wonderful resource u r providing.

Dasaii said...

Hey,

I appreciate you including Lasuni on the list :D. It's a small game made by myself and another developer and every incoming link is definitely appreciated ^^.

I like what you're doing with your blog, I think it's great to include new interesting techniques in schools :).

Janelle Summer said...

there is many more and some have closed and some have hanged there name such as dizzywood (now called scret builders) and barbie girls (or something) has closed

CodeRythm said...

know what, the best is WOOZWORLD!!!!!!!!!!! I have played it for a year and half!!

Post a Comment