Select File – Export as WAV
Go back to your PowerPoint slide, click on the shape you want to attach sound to and select the Insert tab and Action.
If 2003 version right click the shape you want to attach sound to and select Action Setting.
Select Play Sound and scroll down to Other Sound. Select the sound you recorded in Audacity. You can test if it worked by viewing as slideshow. When you move your mouse over the shape and click, you should hear your recording.
This activity can be created by the teacher or students can apply their learning by creating their own.
Here are a few examples of how this process can be used:
• a talking ebook
• a talking map
• a talking timeline
• add sounds to music notes
• add music to images
• add avatars and create talking characters
• add voice to photos
• flash cards
• add voices to speech bubbles in comics
• learning languages
• attach speech to images and students give description
• students identify aspects of diagrams or cycles